10 Best Places to Visit in Portugal – Travel Video

Check out all the places seen in this video:

Located on the western coast of the Iberian peninsula, Portugal is one of Europe’s most visited countries due to its idyllic climate, affordable travel costs and exceptional attractions. Portugal’s varied geography ranges from the verdant mountains and vineyards of the North to the glamorous beaches of the Algarve along the southern coastline. Also belonging to Portugal but lying in the Atlantic Ocean are the archipelagos of Azores and Madeira, known for their lush landscapes and flower gardens. Here’s a look at the best places to visit in Portugal.

Read more all post Travel : https://jamesmartinlive.com/travel/

6:31 #5 Madeira
    7:41 #4 Sintra
    8:35 #3 Obidos
    9:39 #2 Algarve
    10:48 #1 Lisbon

3. GURI MANDER says

Yes my country is beautifull ??

4. ourtiga brahim says

Todo es excelente, esperamos que la comunicación te dure

5. Rui Bento says

I was born in Azores and I don't know about the continent I would like to see it and enjoy some food plus sightsee esp Algarve love the beach my parents really liked some places when they went

6. Davide Simonetti says

Stunning…

7. frawldog says

❤️ ??

8. Aungsan Oo says

It sure is beautiful

9. Hildiana Bofill says

Very nice! I love it! Thanks so much for sharing!??????

10. Igor Ivanov Ribeiro says

PORTUGAL CARALHOOOOOOOO

11. Alessandra Rodrigues says

Coimbra, Ilha de Acores, Aveiro, Evora, OPorto, Ilha da Madeira, Sintra, Ovidos, Algarve, Lisboa.

12. Akai keshi says

The Azores definitely provide a unique experience. From the beaches to the vulcanic landscapes, the peacefulness and the relaxing thermal baths, I don't know if there's a more perfect place to spend some days with your special someone.

13. Diogo Raminhos says

Pessoas do thix onde estão

14. Sofia Glasby Cruz says

Hello guys i am from portugal and tnx for telling good stuff about portugal and us thank u

15. Fred Bone says

What a beautiful country I hope to visit soon.

16. Soviet Boi Welcome to Mother Russia! says

I am from Portugal, outskirts in Leiria, lovely country. I can be there every day. I was born and raised in America but when I go it is so amazing. Nazaré, Lisboa, Maideria, its so amazing.

17. João Rocha says

As someone from Portugal, I want to give my personal ranking:
    (I've never been to Madeira, so I won't rank it, but I've been to everywhere else)

HM: Aveiro, Setúbal, Costa Vicentina
    10. Gerês
    9. Guimarães
    8. Alentejo
    7. Historic Villages
    6. Coimbra
    5. Porto
    4. Sintra
    3. Açores (Azores)
    2. Algarve
    1. Lisboa (Lisbon)
    If you want to read it, I will explain my list down below.

I'll start by saying that Portugal is very very beautiful as you can see in the other comments and in the video. We have tourist attractions for all kinds of taste, so I strongly suggest that you visit us. Plus, the Portuguese in general are extremely nice 🙂
    10. Gerês: the best nature our country has to offer. The Peneda-Gerês National Park sits along the North border with Spain, and has beautiful green landscapes. It is not the most accessible place in the country, tho.
    9. Guimarães: the city where it all started. This is the birth city to our country and is one of the best representations of the history of this country, one of the oldest in Europe. You can expect Medieval and Roman-like streets and landscapes, filled with an exciting atmosphere. If you're visiting Porto, you should take a day to visit Guimarães as well, it's no too far.
    8. Évora and Alentejo: As said in the video, the Roman influences in this area are palpable. Moreover, this area of Portugal is not very urbanized, which means there is a lot of fresh air and beautiful landscapes around here. If you're visiting Évora, I would also try and ask what are the best places to visit nearby. I'm thinking of Villages such as Reguengos de Monsaraz, Mourão and others, but ask the locals or look for it in the internet. Again, I don't think you can even get there by train so you'll probably have to drive
    7. Historic Villages: North of the Tagus River there is a group of very very old Villages (I'd say like 1000 years old, but I'm not sure) which make amazing landscapes and excellent places to wander around. Again, 100% sure you can't go there by train, but if you're driving from Porto to Lisbon/Coimbra I advise you to take this small detour.
    6. Coimbra: This city is very underrated in my opinion! I go there every month and I love the atmosphere and landscapes. Would be higher in my list if Portugal wasn't so beautiful ?.
    5. Porto: Nothing to add. If you are going to Portugal, the 2 musts are Porto and Lisbon.
    4. Sintra: Sintra has the Nature beauty that you can find throughout Portugal, with the difference that is less 30km away from Lisbon. If you're in you're in Lisbon you should go there.
    3. Açores: I have no clue how Açores wasn't higher on the video. If you've ever been to Ireland (other than Dublin), Açores is that, but sunnier. Astonishing landscapes provided by the vulcanic roots of the islands. It's not at all close to the continent, but it's really worth the trip. You'll want to rent a car.
    2. Algarve: If you're looking for beaches, there's no avoiding Algarve. A place for more relaxed vacations. You want to avoid August, tho, it gets very crowded at that time of the year. If you can I'd advise to visit during June / early July / September, when there's still sun but not that many people.
    Lisbon: This is where I'm from. I'm extremely biased but this is one of the most beautiful cities in Europe for me. There's just so much to see. Just come.

If you've gotten this far, I appreciate that. If you're planning on visiting and want further help, you can reply to my comment and we can get in touch. If you're not, I strongly suggest you to reconsider.
    Thank you!

18. Anabela de Sousa Bras says

Minho soo beautiful as well ..☀️??

19. neuralcircuit says

This video is about 10 cities in Portugal.

20. Fonte da Pipa - Portuguese Farm Life says

You forgot to mention the Gardunha Mountains………………… our farm is at the base of them

21. Rosa Drago says