ANTI-INFLAMMATORY FOODS | what I eat every week

These are the anti-inflammatory foods I eat every week to reduce inflammation in my body. An anti-inflammatory diet can help with reducing joint pain and arthritis, healing the gut (key if you have celiac, ulcerative colitis, Crohn’s or IBS), getting rid of eczema and psoriasis, and keeping other autoimmune conditions such as diabetes, rheumatoid arthritis and multiple sclerosis in check. It’s also beneficial if you suffer from anxiety or depression.

I became well versed in wholesome, anti-inflammatory foods several years ago when I embraced a whole foods diet. After being diagnosed with four autoimmune diseases in two years I realized my body was fighting massive immune system inflammation and I needed to provide reinforcements. Those reinforcements came in the form of groceries.

Watch the video for the list of anti-inflammatory foods – it’s what I eat every week. And enjoy the full blog post below all the healthy recipes on my website!

8 Anti-Inflammatory Foods I Eat Every Week:

ALWAYS IN MY KITCHEN:
Counter Stools:
Vitamix Blender:
Spiralizer:
Tea Kettle:
Utensil Holder:
Flour Jars:
Knife Set:
Cutting Board:
Glass Mixing Bowls:

For everything else I use in my videos, check out the SHOP page on my website:

The music I use: – Great music for YouTubers!

WHAT I’M WEARING:
Top: Mine is old, but this is a cute tank:
AG Jeans:
Linen Apron:

WEBSITE:
INSTAGRAM:
FACEBOOK:
PINTEREST:

Disclaimer: product links may include affiliate links.
#antiinflammatorydiet #whatieat #healthyrecipes

Read more all post Foods : https://jamesmartinlive.com/foods/
  1. Downshiftology says

I'm back!!! Sorry for the long break as I've had lots of work travel over the last month. I hope you enjoy this new video and all the gems of knowledge on healthy, anti-inflammatory foods. Do you eat all of these foods? Which are your favorites? xo – Lisa

2. Robbie Johnstone says

I really love your recipes and advice helping me kick start a healthier diet. My husband has high cholesterol and has been told to stay away from coconut oil. Just wondered what you think as i use it a lot in cooking?

3. Candace Clayton says

Thank you for this educational, easy to follow, and helpful video! I have RA as a young adult and my doctor put me on an anti inflammatory diet but it was hard to know what food does what and why. Thank you!!!

4. Gerry R says

Knowledgeable beautiful lady

5. Hans Sotres says

I am fighting an Ulcer, is a lot of info about it. Will you recommend one of your videos or a book by change?

6. Varaha Suri Apparao Surisetti says

Thankyou for your information

7. saalih19 says

You say “MY” like you created avocados?! U’m Brian Fellows ?

8. Samantha Jane Lewis says

Hi there, great video up until you recommend garlic…garlic should only be used for healing ‘if’ you have any health issues. Garlic is actually poisonous to our digestive systems if eaten regularly. ?‍♀️

9. Tanya Ndip says

That was very informative- I used all of those last summer and was healed of my stomach troubles. I continue to work on eating these weekly and have dropped in weight and reversed pain associated with rheumatoid arthritis

10. Averie Garrison says

This video is definitely wonderful! It helps me remember of the time when my sister used Custokebon Secrets to lose 18 pounds and enjoy being healthy again! Many people wish to lose fat, however we also require to remain healthy, and that's what Custokebon Secrets given.

11. Oh Yea says

What salmon do you use in your salad?

12. jelad Snikpoh says

Good stuff! I consume all these except chia (flax is cheaper and has even more Omega3) and broccoli (tight budget) on regular basis. I also have at least 3 autoimmune disorders and manage chronic pain with diet. I would like to add some more inflammation-fighting SUPERSTARS that I eat every day… Turmeric (way better absorbed when combined with black pepper and E.V. olive oil [both of which also fight inflammation]). Hot peppers (capsaicin) is a powerful anti-inflatatory and painkiller by triggering hormone (dopamine, others) response, also makes the brain 'run out' of the pain hormone 'Substance p' from the intense burn. Your brain gets used to the heat as you work your way up from weak jalapenos all the way up to ghost peppers, Scorpion peppers and beyond! Several healthy fats like you mentioned, but also olive oil (same family as avocado but with other benefits- avocado can be cooked with, but NOT olive oil) E.V. organic unrefined coconut oil (a very unique energy giving and weight loss medium-chain saturated fat that can attach to excessive saturated fats and bacteria and flush them out!) Organic Green tea and onions are also very high in quercetin- a very powerful antiinflamatory, plus they both have numerous other different antioxidants. Diatomaceous Earth is a dirt-cheap fossilized mineral used as a natural parasite killer, but is criminally overlooked remedy mainly consisting of silica- crucial for collagen formation (the glue of new cells) in the bones, hair, skin, muscles, etc. Very effective for arthritis, muscle pain, wound healing, skin health, bone health, etc. Its also a very effective blood clotter (outside the body) in the event of a bleeding emergency. I used it to save my life when I lacerated an artery before the ambulance came- would've been too late! Its also antiviral and antimicrobial. I created a recipe (drink) that I make every day for an incredible energy, brain boost, anti-depressant, very effective antiinflamatory and pain killer, etc. but is not for the 'faint of heart'- I call "Rocket Fuel". It boosts you into another dimension and is very potent, but is remarkable for pain relief. Each ingredient works 'synergistically' with each other to create a powerful 'fuel' against inflammation, etc. Contains fresh garlic, ginger, 3-5 habanero peppers (or 1 ghost or scorpion pepper, or whatever based on my current or expected pain level- YOU start with much less hot [like cayenne] based upon your own heat tolerance and work your way up), turmeric, extra virgin olive oil, black pepper, Coenzyme Q10 powder, rosemary optional, raw unpasteurized apple cider vinegar optional, and pure water in blender. No room to list every quantity, but reply if you're interested. Side effects are few but may include slight stomach upset (based upon all the 'heat'- best combined with food), laxative effect, and weight loss. The latter two are good for most people, but any slight side affect is well worth the incredible benefits!

13. Douglas Wallace says

7 foods and 107 recipes

14. kularek93 says

Do anyone know about Custokebon Secrets? Does it really work? I hear many people burn their fat with this popular fat burn diet plan.

15. lina says

it’s been one month (yesterday) since i’ve been diagnosed with lupus.. i only just turned 17 ? so recently i’ve been getting into healthier eating and changing my lifestyle, your videos have been so so so helpful to me!! Thank you so much!! ?

16. Glinda Reynolds says

My mate laughed when I told them I was going to reduce weight with just using Custokebon Secrets, but after I showed these people incredible results right after I used it they're begging me to tell them about it. Of course I won't tell them the detail about this diet plan, lol

17. Ambo1216 says

I'm very grateful I found your channel ?

18. Bettye's Cooking Channel says

Great information.

19. Emlyn Lydford says

You inspire me to live a happier, healthier life. Thank you. Where's the cookbook? 🙂

20. Ronna Kharumnuid says

Thank you so much for this incredible video on all these recipe…??? I will start to follow these diet on my daily food.

21. Veena Dhar says

Thanks for your great healthy tips

22. Reginald Mosley says

Only one problem…where can one find unfarmed, healthy salmon?

23. Reginald Mosley says

Ahhhhhh you go girl!! I like your thoughts on this and I think I will follow

24. J Cole says

If you eat raw broccoli you will have immense pain severe indigestion,steam it first

25. Gustavo Pereira says

MY MY MY MY MY MY MY

26. Sir Swede says

You destroy parts of the Sulforaphane when your steam or cook broccoli

27. Cindy Gaudet says

I just found you and have inflammation and gerd along with breast cancer survivor. So glad to learn more and try out some recipes.

28. Rebecca Darko says

My fav is ginger.I use it all the time in my smoothies.

29. regal953 says

Turmeric!!!

30. MaryAnn Chaisson says

How does one get your recipes?? ?????

31. missdoogledog says

Such a great channel! Thanks for all of your healthy, delicious recipes and educational information. Wonderful resource! You are helping us with our journey to thriving health.