Game Collecting – Scott The Woz

Scott hoards.

Twitter:
Facebook:
Instagram:

Music Used:
“Action (Type-B)” from Yoshi’s Cookie (SNES)
“Techno de Chocobo” from Final Fantasy VI
“Starship Mario #1” from Super Mario Galaxy 2
“Goron City” from The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
“Overworld (Super Mario Bros. 2)” from Super Mario All-Stars
“Air Man” from Mega Man 2
“Apple Market” from Mega Man Legends
“Route 1” from Pokemon Let’s Go, Pikachu & Eevee!
“Red Canyon” from F-Zero
“Windy World” from Tetris Attack (SNES)
“Mabe Village” from The Legend of Zelda: Link’s Awakening (2019)
“Menu” from WarioWare: Smooth Moves
“Bianco Hills” from Super Mario Sunshine
“Boy Meets Girl” from EarthBound
“Mystic Cave Zone” from Sonic the Hedgehog 2
“Birth” from Super Mario Galaxy
“Slot Machine” from Super Mario 3D World
“Breakout” from 3D Dot Game Heroes

Read more all post Games : https://jamesmartinlive.com/games/
  1. Jack Anglim says

Hi all. I kinda want to get in to collecting (not full blown, just some of my favorite series) but im broke and feel like i would just run out of gas and all the games would just sit there. If I do start, im thinking about getting the Rainbow Six series to start out because R6:S is one of my favorite games of all time.

2. EyeZuel says

Scott is a consumer

3. Michael Anderson says

One youtuber/gamer said resell games that you don't wanted but if worth $10 sell for $8 you will make friends and that would give you a good deal for a game that you want

4. therealkabigo says

I just found this 3 months later. What a masterpiece ?

5. It's Gamer Time says

Bruh this guy would give his soul for his great channel

6. Wolf Desk says

Why do I rewatch these videos so much? AND WHY DOES IT FEEL LIKE THE FIRST TIME EVERY TIME??!!!

7. Geek2412 says

IT'S DRAMATIC!

8. Aidan Pittman says

0:22 Scott, why do you have three copies of Star Fox Zero (and presumably Star Fox Guard as well)?

9. Julian Chrobak-Prince says

MEGA MAN 6 SUCKS YOU CAN’T JUMP OUT OF A SLIDE REEEEEEE

10. the bombing soda says

10:55 as a starting collector part of me died hearing this

11. EthanVANIA says

“I didn’t buy SM All Stars why would I?”

OUCH!

12. DasPikachu says

On our usual flea market in town, there's almost always a tent that only sells video games. They got tons of retro cardridges without box and game cds in clear cases, usually for the full price they were at release. 20€ for a GBA game without the box? Oh great I could've gotten that new in the store 12 years ago for the same price. Same for retro game shops.

13. DasPikachu says

I inherited a big bag with tons of PS3 and xBox 360 games, around 40. Happily sold them on ebay and made a few hundred euros. I considered displaying them but then I thought nah! Now I am someone who would never (N.E.V.E.R.!!) sell any game I played or console I used and I get the chills when I hear about people trading or selling their beloved titles. But owning a ton of games that I don't play for consoles I don't own isn't my thing. It's the same with Music (CDs) and books actually. It's more like a personaly profile in my room, the games I played, books I read and music I listened to kinda make me what I am. Is that too deep?

14. Firoze Temouri says

what game is at 12:34 and 17:15?

15. Jay garcia says

I love the fact that I always had Glover growing up and you commented about it lmao

16. Jay garcia says

I’m not really into the idea of owning every shovel ware game lmao I only buy games that I’ll actually play and even that is still to many games

17. Acoustic Pixel says

My advice for collecting video games is to set a criteria. E.g. First party nintendo games or targeting a specific genre. This helps avoid the collecting burn out that Scott felt because it gets overwhelming when you are collecting everything. Me personally, I collect my favourite franchises physically and buy everything else that I want to play digitally. And I’m really happy with my collection of physical games and they’re all games I have an attachment to.

18. H Stud Studios says

Why does Scott remind me of Ben from parks and recreation

19. NoGoodSmile says

Don't you love it when the outro is about to play but the ad slaps you in the face

20. User User says

Something about rewatching Scott always makes me want to eat. Anyone else?

21. drumtap2792 says

Ngl every time I see someone with a huge collection of anything, before I even become excited at the prospect of "how can I start doing that", my first thought is "how do I get to a place where I'm financially stable enough to afford my own place big enough to store all that so I don't have to worry about the logistics of storing and transporting my ever-growing collection for the rest of my life"

22. Alegater YT says

Why do you have the bad version of gta San Andreas

23. Qofu says

I've been watching this video so many times that I'm learning the lines…please help me

24. Game Bean says

Him going through his favorites of his collection is one of my favorite moments on this channel. It's very genuine and a welcome brief tonal shift from the usual non sequitur humor.

25. Supreme_Lord 169 says

Scott:You wont find retro games at a place like walmart.
    Me:*laughs in canadian*
    BTW i bought a GBA Sp AGS 101 from a walmart.

26. Sandy says

Did I see…. KNACK BAYYYBEEEEEEE

27. ErisRift says

same. 1:21 I need the case and if any the slip cover. I collect Anime movies.

28. Robertodude12 says

Sometimes I just take my games off the shelf look at them and touch them , games are entertaining

29. That Nerd says

Everyone: The Wii U sucks!

Also Everyone: And it has no games!

Scott: 5:58

30. Sakiya H. says

I recently got a bookshelf to store my games on and I want to get more serious about collecting and playing them, but when I was younger I didn't really care about the condition of stuff or hell collecting at all so I just lost all of my game cases or cut out their box art to stick on my wall.
    I now have a game shelf that is half nice-looking boxes and the other half is little plastic crates with my Gamecube/Wii/Wii U game discs in them.
    Thanks young me :')

31. Liam O'Rourke says

this made me email my local newspaper and ask for a job so i can start collecting

32. minun says

I like to think when Scott has guests over and they ask if Scott has X game he doesn’t have it, no matter what game, he just doesn’t own it, he overlooked it.

33. idontknoeausername says

I have a psp and wanted to play persona 3 portable looked on eBay and was like NOPE

34. LCN says

Man I love holding gubble

35. Vertex says

the sad thing is that i might never hold a gubble

36. THE ROCK YEET says

I'm the same way of keeping Mario Galaxy my wii broke years ago instead of selling it I'm keeping it I want to keep it and buy another wii to play it again