Healthy Body Yoga – Yoga With Adriene

Use this 20 min full body yoga session to establish a regular home yoga practice that serves! Healthy Body Yoga cultivates a strong and healthy body while inviting you to go inward and connect to what feels good. Tap into core, open the hips, create stability, and grow your practice.

If you want to look good and feel good, you have to tend to all parts. When you feel good, you look good. A workout you can ENJOY!

Let me know how it goes down below!

– – – – – – – – – –

Become a FWFG YOGA member!

Free 7-Day trial featuring over 25 hours of exclusive videos + all my digital courses.

– – – – – – – – – –

Get your FREE Yoga Calendar:

– – – – – – – – – –

More at www.yogawithadriene.com
Instagram: @adrienelouise
Twitter: @yogawithadriene
Facebook: Yoga With Adriene
Shop:

Read more all post Health : https://jamesmartinlive.com/health/
  1. 665 Deadlift - True Kang of Kalamities says

Thanks Adriene. I do a lot of weight lifting and martial arts. After each practice or difficult lift, I go into prayer position. Lately however, Ive been doing it out of habit rather than intention. Thank you for reminding me why I pray. I pray out of gratitude for my body, struggle, and determination.

2. Joanna Johnston says

Fabulous thank you ???‍♀️?‍♀️?

3. Sandra Sunny says

nice one!

4. tanya Clark says

I've heard that " business in the front, party in the back" on a sailing video. A guy is talking about his hair and its so funny. Great practice Adrienne ?

5. Carina Borutta says

Adriene, thank you so much from the depths of my heart for your awesome work. I have started Yoga about 4 months ago and your channel made me fall in love with the practice as well as with my body and what it is capable of! You have this unbelievable talent of making me feel good and motivation me through your videos. I nearly never skip a day of practice because magically there is always that one video I exactly needed today. I am eternally greatful for your inspiration and the time you invest into making Yoga a very personal journey for me! I bow my head to you. Namaste!

6. Sami Paige says

What a great way to start my morning. Thanks, Adriene.

7. Audrey Cook says

Thank you soooooo much Adriene!!! I started yoga with your 'June 2020' playlist and I loved it!! You are so good at what you do and you make me love yoga!! Thanks again!!

8. Shannon Galligan-Stierle says

I love ALL Yoga With Adriene! This one kept a smile on my face throughout and after! As I write, I feel a sunshine inside me. Thank you Adriene and Chris for all you do!

9. Heidi Ridgway says

I came for the yoga, stayed for the "Hey-O!" and Four Non-Blondes reference. Adriene, you're my favorite.

10. Gill Smith says

Returning to this practice from the Swift calendar, I need this one to keep positive ??‍♀️??‍♀️??

11. Grace Alonso says

Let’s rename that last move happy fool haha

12. Sheri Shafer says

Thank you for this practice Adriene! I've been slacking on my yoga routine since I had knee surgery in March. This was a perfect flow to get back into the rhythm without putting too much strain on my still healing knee!

13. Marilyn Willems says

Wonderful daily rise and shine. Feel good session

14. Christina Ravenhill-Boast says

Perfect on a stormy Saturday afternoon. Forgot how grounding and calming this one is. A lovely way to create a little bit of sanctuary. Hope all is well with you Adriene. Have a beautiful day ? ???

15. David Hang says

You are a great instructor!?Thank you. And have a happy weekend!

16. Eilene Edejer says

From the first session I practiced with you a few months ago, I was hooked. Thank you for bringing yoga back into my life. You have a great sense of humor and are incredibly nurturing. ??

17. Life with Miss Liz says

Definitely a favourite flow. I feel really good now!

18. Empandy Diaries says

Thank you!

19. Paola Itzel Rodríguez Rivera says

Lately it had been really hard for me to show up for myself and continue with my yoga practice but today I had the courage to do it and I'm so happy and grateful to have found this practice. Thank you so much Adriene

20. Zen By Baheya Aysheh says

Thank you. Love you.

21. M U says

Love this channel! Thanks for the sessions!

22. Big Flare Films says

within 5 second I noticed that u r soooo cute 🙂

23. Cathy Solvie says

Thank you Adriene ! During these turbulent times of COVID and unrest and injustice in our nation.. I have continued my practice with you. I usually do yoga in the morning and it always sets my day up with calm, peace, and movement…. mind, body, and spirit… may peace find us all….