Hidden Android Settings you should change RIGHT NOW!

Welcome to Android Tips / Apps / Tricks / Secrets – focused on Android Settings (up to Android Oreo), that you should change in 2017 -2018!

? Subscribe (IT’S FREE) ? :

It would make my day if you could also follow me on:
? Instagram:
? Twitter:
? Facebook:

My Filming Gear:

Read more all post Android Technology : https://jamesmartinlive.com/android/
  1. Also Landon says

would love to see a 2020 version of this

2. John Luk says

I may be totally wrong or I could be my phone but I don't think so. Your camera seems to be blowing out your face. Like your face is getting too much. Light

3. Anita Whooper says

How can I keep my phone and tablet charge to my router

4. Death -Shot66 says

Love your phone cover

5. Blake Sanbrook says

Dont turn off your sensors for your google pixel. I tought my phone was broke.

6. Wendy Wass says

Get it straight too many people have posed theirselves as hackers on here hence the obligation falls on you to pick right and get the best. I never realized it until I was defrauded by four different “claim to be” hackers right from this platform. I later got to know ultimatehackers8765@gmail.com or text +12138027691. who helped in rendering a true spy hack and also help me get a few of the looted funds. I’m really grateful and I’ve only come here to appreciate their potency efficacy and sincerity. I hope you lose a few cash before understanding this fact so that you can value them even better.If however you’re willing to contact ultimatehackers8765@gmail.com or text +12138027691.

7. Wendy Wass says

8. Wendy Wass says

9. Wendy Wass says

10. Wendy Wass says

11. THE RACING CAT says

Anyone 2020?

12. Sifat Chowdhury says

Need a 2020 version so hard

13. Justin S says

bruh that magnification tip helped me on programming tutorials on YT recorded with a potato zoomed out to the stratosphere

14. Kira Akane says

Would love to see 2020 version of this video.

15. Ado Bovs says

Take a breath

16. Victorv says

i have a huawei y6s

17. Victorv says

i have a huawei y6s

18. Daniel Mcmaster says

google assistant will read to you if you say hey google read this web page to me or whatever you want read…

19. Dory Z says

If you go to settings, about phone and click on build number 5~6 times, it unlocks developer options, in those options you can control much more with your phone like changing it into grayscale, etc

20. Techno V says

2020

21. Cutter T says

Ty, ty, ty ??

22. Kieran Turnbull says

I would love to see a 2020 version of this video!

23. NELSON CHIEKE says

Great Video man!!! This is more of services to humanity,i enjoyed same from genius like you HACKERSSUMMIT .com God bless you all.

24. NELSON CHIEKE says

25. NELSON CHIEKE says

26. Freida Fineday says

Wasn't funny when i saw all his text messages and logs ,thanks to hackerssummit .com for shedding light to what wasn't cleared at first…

27. Freida Fineday says

28. Freida Fineday says

29. Almamoud Islamiat says

I was having issues with my spouse who was cheating on me while I taught I had her all to myself but luckily for me, I read series of good review about HACKERS SUMMIT . COM on here.

I talked with the customers service and i'm so glad i got helped. Within couple of hours, I was seeing her messages and also deleted conversations.

30. Almamoud Islamiat says

BITOCEAN247 .COM

31. Almamoud Islamiat says

BITOCEAN247 .COM

32. Almamoud Islamiat says

BITOCEAN247 .COM

33. Randall Polk says

This guy is good

34. Christine H says

You have a nice voice. Wish I could get your voice in Google Assistant. Thank you very much for all the tricks, tips, and app.