Organic Regenerative Farming is the Future of Agriculture | The Future of Food

In this film, organic market gardeners Frank and Josje talk about why the supermarket system doesn’t work and how Community Supported Agriculture fits into a new story for food growing. CSA members help farmers to grow the best quality vegetables and to nurture healthy soils by committing to receive a vegetable box every week for a season.

That way, the farmer can get on with growing great food and sending it direct to their customers, without having to accommodate the profit-geared demands of the supermarket chains, which drive conventional growers to produce less nutritious vegetables in ways that damage the soil. This is the future of food, a future in which both people and planet are healthier!

Wairarapa Eco Farm:

** More about Happen Films **
Support us in making more films:
Website:
Twitter:
Instagram:
Facebook:

** Screen our films in your community! **
While our short films are free to view online, you’ll need to purchase a license to hold a public screening. Visit for info.

Read more all post Agriculture : https://jamesmartinlive.com/agriculture/
  1. The LV Underground says

Thank you for this.

2. Mandu Rugas says

this people are the silent genius heroes.

3. El Lorenzo says

I wonder if robot could do farming, like sophie thing, maybe robots could do vertical farming with led or pipe water thing. That could make unlimited food supplies, and food prices will become cheaper, or free. That would solve everyone's problem, like job. And people wont worry about being homeless, or travelling.

4. WvW Weekender Video Watch says

Truly paradise . If I ever cone into enough money to buy land this exactly my life I want

5. Hana Oshima Piano says

It is actually quite possible to live off of just local food … both produce and protein from local farmers! I am no longer buying food from any chain grocery stores, and am healthier than ever eating plant-based meals. 🙂

6. Lef Uran says

Oh organic system is one step of environmental sustainability https://youtu.be/HBPUuYU9tuQ

7. 엄손TV says

영상잘보았습니다.
    늘 건강하시고 행복하십시요.
    응원합니다.?

8. Guru Prasad says

Not everyone is in a privileged position to buy a big block of land. I have a 400sq block but trying to grow everything I can in my backyard. One day hopefully Upsize.

9. Ron Ward says

Insect (Monarch butterflies for example)also pollinate and migrate over larger areas and reuniting practices and their use of water cycles, bio or eco-regional interactions with Selective Process and Principles in these overall Ecosystems throughout the larger regions so can be very additional to Restore Native Biota and Healthy Stewardship Lifestyles!

10. Ron Ward says

Birds travel, migrate and do disperse seeds and opportunities for aiding in Plant Reproduction and Dispersal of Viable seeds. Neotropical bird species do this as do many waterfowl, thus like you said they then help by nutritional input, nutrient cycling, seed dispersal and "prep" (seeds needing to pass through Creature's digestive tract for active germination series) as we know bears and other animals do digest, defecate and move or disperse seeds after consuming fruits or other vegetative materials. Thus seasonal driven Migrations often follow or reflect the emergence of Insect life, fruiting times, seasonal migrations regionally, locally, or larger that enable survival and demonstrate their ecological functions, functioning, and abilities over broader ecological spheres!

11. Jeniffer Ross says

Amen…My God supplies all my Need.
    God bless you

12. Tony Daly says

I know you all eat healthy but why you sound and look like skinny meth addicts but with better teeth. I am drinking so dont take personal. Take my comment from a comical place and not a serious one. Blessings to you all!

13. MUHAMMAD ABDULREHMAN FAROOQI says

I am doing organic farming in Pakistan please guide me
    +923045991377

14. Health Channel BN says

Hi your Chanel is amazing.I just started my YouTube channel . Please
    Subscribe /comment or help me to build my channel.

15. Jilloo pi says

And then the veggies are sold in plastic bags?

16. Gifty Custom says

When i make enough money, i'm gonna make my own farm, start with hydroponic

17. Shrikant Ingale says

Local to vocal local are great organic is good

18. Chloe says

This shit makes me wanna change my major and become a farmer lol

19. Vinnette Pope says

?????????????????????

20. Um Respiro - por Nathalia Lovati says

It's awesome what you do, Happen Films! You inspire me A LOT!

21. Swêët kïllêr psycho but sweet says

I want to be a farmer when I grow up and I think this is so cool

22. David Edwards says

Anybody wanna create heaven on earth with me? ?

23. Matias Paredes says

(This is not a hate comment)
    The future of agriculture is organic AND vegan, we dont need to exploit non human animals to be sustainable and organic, we have to left behind the belief that other animals are here for our use, they are here with us, not for us. ?

They are sentient beings, not objects.
    Is their bodies, is their milk and is their eggs, not ours.

Please respect them ?

24. Marta Matuszewska says

you could also work on plastic use

25. Vincent Lacar says

Im having a second thought quiting my degree and start planting.

26. Angelic Reformation says

What do u use to replace chemical fertilizer pls

27. Tobi M says

Healthy soils? By driving heavy machinery and plowing the fields with said heavy machinery youre inevitabelly creating soil runoff by uprooting everything keeping the land together decreasing the fertile soil on the land.

28. Caio Peluso says

tnkx duude

29. Cosmo Kramer says

A message for our grandchildren: this was filmed back in the old days when people didn't need to wear masks and gloves before the pandemic.

30. Thom Berkvens says

What a perfectly good idea. I will look for such initiatives in my area in Eindhoven, the Netherlands.

31. Tania Smith says

Amazing and beautiful. Natures candy.

32. Alif Anas says
  33. Austin Paul says

Great!

OrganicIndiaStory.com (OIS) is India's first online platform for Sustainability Heroes, Farmers, Poultry Managers, Dairy Managers, Village Uplifters and Impact Creators. Our main focus areas are Natural Farming, Organic Farming, Aquaponics, Hydroponics, Organic Dairy, Organic Poultry, Sustainability etc.

OrganicIndiaStory.com (OIS) सस्टेनेबिलिटी हीरोज, फार्मर्स, पोल्ट्री मैनेजर्स, डेयरी मैनेजर्स, विलेज अपलिफ्टर्स और इम्पैक्ट क्रिएटर्स के लिए भारत का पहला ऑनलाइन प्लेटफॉर्म हैI हमारे मुख्य फोकस क्षेत्र नेचुरल फार्मिंग, ऑर्गेनिक फार्मिंग, एक्वापोनिक्स, हाइड्रोपोनिक्स, ऑर्गेनिक डेयरी, ऑर्गेनिक पोल्ट्री, सस्टेनेबिलिटी आदि हैं।

An opportunity to learn is what we provide through our channel, so you must check out the Introduction video on Organic Farming. The video will introduce various elements under organic farming.

सीखने का एक अवसर है जो हम अपने चैनल के माध्यम से प्रदान करते हैं, इसलिए आपको जैविक खेती पर परिचय वीडियो की जांच करनी चाहिए। वीडियो जैविक खेती के तहत विभिन्न तत्वों को पेश करेगा।

Like us on: https://www.facebook.com/OrganicIndiaStory/